To learn more about each step, click on the appropriate arrow:
Hoping everything will work out is NOT a strategy ... Know where you stand today.
1. In-Depth Collection of Your Resources
- Investment Statements
- Real Estate Values
- Business Values
- Tax Returns
- Mortgage Statements
- Pay Stubs
- Employee Benefits (Pensions, Stock Options, Restricted Stock and Deferred Compensation.)
- Insurance Statements (Life, Disability, Long-term care, Auto and Homeowners)
- Estate Planning Documents (Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Irrevocable Trusts)
2. Base Forecast
- From 0 to 99 (being the highest)
- What is my current probability of successfully achieving my vision?
Have FUN … build a PLAN, create a strategy centered around your vision.
1. Make real time adjustments to your
- Retirement date
- Retirement spending amount
- Investment risk level
- Legacy – how much you want to leave your loved ones and/or charity
2. Watch your score change
3. Agree on your PLAN and walk away with a roadmap centered around your vision
Sit back … Thrive will take action to guide YOUR plan implementation
“You don’t have time or the expertise to properly implement a comprehensive financial plan, we partner with you to get it done."
- See to it that your plan is implemented by experts
- Quarterback among your team of advisors (accountants & attorneys)
- Report progress
- Hold you accountable to the adjustments you agree on
- You said you could save $XX and saved $XXX last year…Great Job!
Life happens … financial planning is not “set it and forget it”.
Adjustments are necessary as you progress through life:
- Get Married
- Have a baby
- Get Divorced
- Get Remarried
- Parents Pass
At Thrive we are Life Planners™
- We are YOUR partner to guide you through anything (financial or non-financial) life throws at you
- Annually confirm your vision & test your probability of success
Not all services will be appropriate or necessary for all clients, and the potential value and benefit of the adviser’s services will vary based upon a variety of factors, such as the client’s investment and financial circumstances and overall objectives. Neither personalized services nor the scope or nature of financial planning should be construed as guarantees of a particular outcome. Clients are free to accept or reject any planning recommendations provided by Thrive and may choose to implement accepted recommendations with the professional(s) of the client’s choosing. The effectiveness and potential success of adviser’s services can depend on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the manner and timing of implementation, coordination with the client and the client’s other engaged professionals, and market conditions. Not all services come with ongoing monitoring or updating of client financial plans. Clients should refer to their services agreement to determine the scope of ongoing monitoring provided under their engagement. Past performance does not guarantee future results. All investing comes with risk, including risk of loss.