To learn more about each step, click on the appropriate arrow:
Hoping everything will work out is NOT a strategy ... Know where you stand today.
1. Comprehensive Collection of Your Resources
- Investment Statements
- Real Estate Values
- Business Values
- Tax Returns
- Mortgage Statements
- Pay Stubs
- Employee Benefits (Pensions, Stock Options, Restricted Stock and Deferred Compensation.)
- Insurance Statements (Life, Disability, Long-term care, Auto and Homeowners)
- Estate Planning Documents (Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Irrevocable Trusts)
2. Base Forecast
- From 0 to 99 (being the highest)
- What is my current probability of successfully achieving my vision?
Have FUN … build a PLAN, create a strategy to achieve your vision.
1. Make real time adjustments to your
- Retirement date
- Retirement spending amount
- Investment risk level
- Legacy – how much you want to leave your loved ones and/or charity
2. Watch your score change
3. Agree on your PLAN and walk away with a roadmap to achieve your vision
Sit back … Thrive will take action and implement YOUR plan.
“You don’t have time or the expertise to properly implement a comprehensive financial plan, we take responsibility to get it done for you.”
- See to it that your plan is implemented by experts
- Quarterback among your team of advisors (accountants & attorneys)
- Report progress
- Hold you accountable to the adjustments you agree on
- You said you could save $XX and saved $XXX last year…Great Job!
Life happens … financial planning is not “set it and forget it”.
Adjustments are necessary as you progress through life:
- Get Married
- Have a baby
- Get Divorced
- Get Remarried
- Parents Pass
At Thrive we are Life Planners™
- We are YOUR partner to guide you through anything (financial or non-financial) life throws at you
- Annually confirm your vision & test your probability of success