Relationship Manager, Financial Planning Services
We are a rapidly growing firm seven years young with two offices in the Philadelphia, PA area seeking a full time Relationship Manager responsible for supporting the firm’s financial advisors and clients. The ideal candidate will have the ability to handle complex client transactions, experience building individual financial plans, be comfortable implementing investment and financial planning recommendations, and enjoy hands-on participation in client meetings. The position does not require sales responsibility.
As a Relationship Manager you will:
Serves as a resource for financial advisors in designing a tailored financial plan for
- Organize the technical tasks and workflow for the iThrive Life Planning Process™
- Lead, mentor and help train future financial planning associates in the day to day activities
of a small firm.
- Prepare presentations and other documents for client meetings and reviews.
- Attend meetings held by financial advisors with clients and prospects.
- Summarizes client meeting notes and performs follow-up tasks as required.
- Gather client data and work with clients to ensure action items are executed.
- Be part of a broader team all working together to build client loyalty through a “one
Candidate Qualifications & Attributes:
Bachelor degree with 2-5 years experience working in the wealth management and/or
RIA arena building financial plans for individuals.
- Must demonstrate core Thrive Wealth Management values of trust, teamwork and
Must have a passion for client service. You enjoy talking with clients and are interested in
getting to know them and helping them achieve their goals.
- Display well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to
quickly engage and connect, actively listen, empathize, ask questions and respond in
language that clients understand.
- Be a “Big Picture” thinker.
- Have already obtained or interested in obtaining the CFP® designation.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced demanding
Our Goals for the Person in this Position:
- Reward EXCEPTIONAL behavior.
- Provide premium compensation relative to other independent, planning focused firms.
- Provide an opportunity and the environment necessary for professional growth that will
ensure long term success in our industry.
- Provide opportunities for continuing education.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products is required. Familiarity with Redtail CRM, Orion,
Money Guide Pro, Charles Schwab, and Kwanti preferred.
Competitive base salary along with a bonus potential based on individual goals and
- Comprehensive employee health benefits package
- Paid vacation time, sick time and holidays
- 401(k) eligibility with match
To apply for this position, please contact Mary Ann McCallister