Thrive is seeking a detail-minded, self-motivated individual to join our Firm as an experienced Operations Specialist. We’re looking for someone who can provide daily support to our Financial Advisors and help our team continue to provide the concierge level of client service that our clients have come to know. If you love the challenges and opportunities of a fast-paced team environment, combined with the benefits of working for an established and respected RIA Firm, then we believe that Thrive Wealth is the right place for you!
- Support the Thrive Wealth team with day-to-day operations
- Prepare account opening and servicing paperwork
- Update and maintain client communications, tasks, and appointments in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Work with management to prepare and process billing on a quarterly basis
- Process all incoming mail
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
- Special projects as assigned
Candidate Qualifications & Attributes:
- You’ve earned an Associates Degree or Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, Financial Planning, Finance, Economics, or related field
- You’ve got a real passion for error free work and love streamlined processes
- You jump at the challenge to find creative solutions
- You have demonstrated a love of learning new things and take pride in sharing your knowledge with others
- Knowledge working with Microsoft Office is required. RedTail CRM, Schwab and Orion, a plus.
- Compensation will be based on experience
- Thrive offers an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, company paid life insurance and paid time off
Thrive Wealth Management embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
To apply for this position, please contact us below!