Thrive is seeking an experienced, self-motivated individual for our Operations Associate position located at our Audubon, PA office. This position is responsible for providing daily support to our Financial Advisors and will be a key role in the continued success of our fast-growing firm. Candidates should enjoy working with clients to support their various needs and have extensive experience supporting c-suite executives. If you are a well-organized individual with a cheerful, professional demeanor who is able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, we want to speak with you! Prior experience working in the financial services industry is a plus.
- Greet clients and act as an initial point of contact for the firm
- Prepare and set up client meeting rooms for in-person meetings
- Collect documentation, then prepare and process client investment account opening paperwork and, if necessary, resolve client paper work issues
- Execute client service requests as needed (raising cash, money movement requests, process RMDs)
- Update and maintain client communications, tasks, and appointments in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Performs miscellaneous administrative duties – mail distribution, office supply ordering, scanning, filing, etc
- Support the Thrive Wealth team with day-to-day operations
- Special projects as assigned
Candidate Qualifications & Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5years of work experience in a financial institution
- Experience at an SEC RIA firm or custodian such as Schwab, Fidelity, or TD is a plus
- Highly detail oriented, accurate, and self-motivated
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Loves a challenge and finding creative solutions
- Enjoys wearing many hats
- Willingness to learn and grow with our Firm
- Knowledge working with Microsoft Office is required. RedTail CRM, Schwab and Orion, is a plus.
- Compensation will be based on experience
- Thrive offers an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, company paid life insurance and paid time off
To apply for this position, please contact Mary Ann McCallister.