Director of Finance and Administration
Thrive is seeking an experienced, self-motivated individual for our Director of Finance and Administration position located at our Audubon, PA office. This successful candidate will be a hands-on, participative manager and will lead and develop an internal team to support the following areas: finance, business planning, budgeting, Compliance & human resources.
Candidates should enjoy working with a team and clients to support their various needs and have extensive experience supporting c-suite executives. If you are a well-organized individual with a cheerful, professional demeanor who is able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, we want to speak with you! Prior experience working in the financial services industry is a plus.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, communicate with external auditors, and assess any changes necessary.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process. Administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes; and keep senior leadership team level of the organization’s financial status.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to, and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the appropriate person.
Human Resources, Technology and Administration
- Further develop Thrive’s human resources and administration, enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, schedule training, and recruiting.
- Ensure that recruiting processes are consistent and streamlined.
- Establish and manage a comprehensive training program to educate employees regarding staff tools, policies, and procedures.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- At least 3 to 5 years of overall professional experience; ideally 4-plus years of broad financial and operations management experience.
- The ideal candidate has experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination for either a division or significant program area, and has preferably overseen a human resources function previously.
- Excellent mathematical and analysis skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills to create reports and present them to others.
- Technology savvy with experience selecting and overseeing software installations and managing relationships with software vendors; knowledge of accounting and reporting software.
- Commitment to training programs that maximize individual and organization goals across the organization including best practices in human resources activities.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Display well-developed personal and communication skills including the ability to quickly engage and connect, actively listen, empathize, ask questions and respond in language that clients understand.
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication.
- Knowledge working with Microsoft Office is required. RedTail CRM, Schwab and Orion, is a plus.
- Compensation will be based on experience.
- Thrive offers an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, company paid life insurance and paid time off.
To apply for this position, please contact us below!